WTS: Lvl 30 na gold tier account

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Information: 1. 72 Champions 2. Season 2 Gold Tier 3. Season 3 Silver 2 Tier 4. 8 Rune pages 5. If you want to know which champions I have then add me on and I shall show you. Please make serious offers, thank you. 6. Never been banned 7. Halloween icon+Christmas Icon+New year icon 8. Many skins on most of the champions 9. 501 RP, 2364 IP 10. Got all the Tier 3 runes you would need and extras How to get in contact: Message me and if your offer is reasonable i will add you on Rare Skins (I will add more as I look through the ones I have): Headmistress Fiora Victorious Janna - - - Updated - - - Originally Posted by TheOriginalOne Information: 1. 72 Champions 2. Season 2 Gold Tier 3. Season 3 Silver 2 Tier 4. 8 Rune pages 5. If you want to know which champions I have then add me on and I shall show you. Please make serious offers, thank you. 6. Never been banned 7. Halloween icon+Christmas Icon+New year icon 8. Many skins on most of the champions 9. 501 RP, 2364 IP 10. Got all the Tier 3 runes you would need and extras How to get in contact: Message me and if your offer is reasonable i will add you on Rare Skins (I will add more as I look through the ones I have): Headmistress Fiora Victorious Janna More Rare skins: Snow Day Ziggs - - - Updated - - - bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.