WTS: Lvl 30 League Of Legends Account (NA) (INCLUDES SS's)

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Here are some screenshots. I am selling this account. I am currently playing Tera Online and addicted to it so I don't play League Of Legends no more. I currently have 6k IP and some runes and over 15 champs. mostly ad/support classes. If you play support than this account is for you! Here are some SS's! Imageshack - lol1cv.jpg img690.imageshack.us/img690/690/lol2ou.jpg img267.imageshack.us/img267/5007/lol3pc.jpg EXTRA Tier 3 yellow/red RUNES SS's img833.imageshack.us/img833/4113/lol5t.jpg img41.imageshack.us/img41/8703/lol6zm.jpg miscellaneous SS's img51.imageshack.us/img51/9936/misc1b.jpg img441.imageshack.us/img441/7229/misc2l.jpg As you can see my account is still fresh. I quit after season 3 started so the elo ratings for my S3 stats are clean. This account only have two skins at most I believe. That's is Master Yi and Caitlyn skin. If anyone is interested, add mistt85 on or leave reply here with offers. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL and the payment as "GIFT". SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! IF YOU TRY TO SCAM YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND IGNORED, I JUST GOT SCAMMED 30 MINUTES AGO SO DONT EVEN TRY! IF YOU HAVE LVL 60 NA TERA ACCOUNT, I AM WILLING TO TRADE MY LOL ACCOUNT FOR YOURS! CHEERS!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.