Selling WTS Lowest price of FFXI GIL at brogeme.com

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Gil - Buy Sell Trade' started by mobile2gamecom, 5/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mobile2gamecom

mobile2gamecom
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Lowest price of FFXI GIL and instant delivery all at BROGAME. We guarantee you will receive your gil within 15 mins. 100% safe dealing with no risk involved, why choose any other?

We are a group of dedicated players who have come together to provide services for the community so that you, our fellow players, will be able to enjoy your play time to the fullest.

Since our inception, we have experienced a long way to becoming one of the largest group of players in the industry. Our dedicated support team has consistently displayed professionalism while not losing the personal touch when assisting each of our customers with their distinctive needs. In the process, we have cultivated many long-term relationships with our valued customers. For that matter, we are grateful to have customers like you to be here every step of of our growth.

We work hard with our suppliers to offer the lowest prices we can. We keep our prices as competitive as we can afford. If you find a lower price somewhere please e-mail us and we will try our hardest to match it.

Our promise to you is that we will keep making progress every day to be the best one-stop shop for all your gaming needs.

Help Center
    Welcome to Our Help Center, here we have professional and superior service with you around the clock.

Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
    We have gathered the most frequently asked questions for you.

Q:Why do we need your phone number?
    A: We may need to call you for verification purposes before delivery. With your current phone number we are able to verify & complete your order in the quickest possible time (under 30 mins).

Q:What kind of payment types can I choose to pay for my order on your website?
    A: We accept payments by paypal, Skrill and Western Union, money order as well as checks E-checks.paypal and Skrill are our preferred methods of payment though ,if you do not have one, you can also pay by credit cart, such as Visa MasterCard, Discover and American Express is also acceptable. What sort of information shall be included with my payment.

Q:What information should I include with my payment?
    A:You must include your character's name, server and faction to avoid unnecessary delays. We will not be able to deliver anything without your character's name.

Q:How long does it take for me to get the gold after I have made the payment?
    A:As for the delivery time, Brogame enjoys the applause given by its loyal customers for having been so quick and secure. To make this online transaction be safer to be carried out, some certain degree of verification will have to take place,such as E-mail as well as call verification. But once the payment goes through, shipment will be ready for you.

Q: May I know in which way the gold shall be transferred ?
    A: Gold you ordered will be transfered to your character via in-game mailing system or by face to face delivery.Thank you for your cooperation.

Q: Where do I add my informations when I place my order of powerleveling and what informations should be included?
    The complete information for your order shall be the in-game account/password/character name/country/ream. Meanwhile,you can put any requests you may have in the comment box,we will try the best we can to comply with this.

Q: Why I haven’t received my order yet?
    (1)Your order has some trouble,we need double check it by phone.or you can call me,415-504-3406.
    (2)Your character is wrong,please tell me the right one.
    Your faction and server is wrong,pleae tell me the right one.
    (3)Your payment is pending,it needs 3-7 days to clear.When your payment is cleared,we will send the gold to you as soon as possible.
    (4)Because we can not contact you in the game,you have not received the order

Q: How do you derliver the gold?
    We will trade with you face to face in the game.

Q: How much gold you have in stock?
    There are enough stock for you,you can order first,when we are ready,we will contact you in the game.If you are offline,we will give you a call or email.No need to worry you miss your order.Please fill in the right information,when you place the order.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.