WTS Lotro US account - 60 Champion, 54 Hunter

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

As indicated in the subject line, I am interested in selling my Lord of the Rings Online account. The account contains the following: span> span> 5939 span> 4258 span> 518 span> 191 span> 70 span> Blademaster's Helm span> Blademaster's Chest span> Blademaster's Gauntlets span> Blademaster's Boots span> True Golden Wood Club span> Has Tools of the explorer, and all crit level 50 Explorer Tools span> Ring of Caras Galadhon, Etched Beryl Ring span> Memorial Plaque span> Earring of Caras Galadhon, Miner's Steel Earring <span style="font-weight: boldInventory contains many unbound second ages, primarily level 60, tons of crafting mats for SM level Tailoring, various other odds and ends, approximately 15 gold on this character with another 20+ in items. Character has maxxed all potentially relevant champion virtues and traits. Has Kindred Goat Mount and Fall Festival Horse. Much too many extras to list everything (Wig feld, most trophies in game, rare cosmetics, tons more).</span> <span style="font-weight: bold<span style="text-decoration: underlineLevel 54 Human Hunter</span></span> I will not be as detailed on this character. He has approximately 10gold on his character, 4/5 Rift Set (minus shoulders). Second Age X-Bow. Many crit max level teals on character and champion for this toon once it reaches appropriate level. Has horse but no goat. This account is for sale with all financial transactions occurring via Paypal. If interested in this account and NOT an affiliate, employee, or family member of any Turbine employee past or present, please leave your AIM information included in this post. I will contact you within 24 hours of your post to discuss your offer (please have one ready) and specifics. <span style="font-weight: bold<span style="text-decoration: underlineI am the original and only owner of this account since it's creation and am simply interested in a streamlined sale!!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.