WTS: Lotro Lifetime Account for Sell !!!

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi to all of you! I would like to sell my LOTRO Lifetime Account. This was purchased about half year before the game became F2P. As you surely know this account will grant you a special VIP registration for LOTRO and you will play the game and all its expansions just using the free points that Turbine will give you every month (500 per month) ! For sure you can also use these points to get whatever you want and the best part is that everything ( i mean locations, quests, all slots etc...) is unlocked because you are a VIP member. So maybe you can spend points to boost somewhat of you character or for some outfit, but i suggest to keep most of them for future expansions (actually i have purchased all expansion included Rise of Isengard) so you will get every content of the game for Free! Can you imagine, the game is just waiting right now for the real Rohan expansion, but it will have a lot of others expansions throughout next years, so you will have fun for almost 6 to 8 years for sure. I do not want to bet on it but with the forthcoming Hobbit Movie Turbine will implement even more contents Hobbit related to the game, probably. Currently the account has 1830 Turbine points, and also an Elven Loremaster (its name is Namnatur) Lv. 57 with fine outfit and also points spent to advance its stats + Cooking Supreme + Farmer Artisan ! I am not in hurry to sell this account but since i have a lot more stuffs to do now i have no time to spend on it, i think its just better that someone else can enjoy it, right? If you are interested you can PM me so i will give you details for adding me on and we can talk about it, obviously i can prove my honesty showing you pictures of the account or if you cannot trust me at all i could even make a bet on ebay and you can purchase it in safe, Paypal accepted in any case by the way.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.