WTS: LOTRO Level 65 Hunter - Uber!

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello. I'm selling my LOTRO account after "You have been playing for: 2 months 2 weeks 3 days 6 hours 15 minutes 48 seconds" of playtime. I have been playing the game for over 3 years and have achieved and collected most things in game. Armour: Annuminas - 5/6 Nenuials Cloak Nenuials Breastplate Nenuials Shoulders Nenuials Gloves Nenuials Leggings (Just missing Nenuials Boots) Rift of Nurz Ghashu - 5/6 Doom-Hunters Breastplate Doom-Hunters Shoulders Doom-Hunters Gloves Doom-Hunters Leggings Doom-Hunters Boots (Just missing Doom-Hunters Helmet) Moria Radiance Armour - 5/6 (Radiance 85) Helm of the Great Bow Jacket of the Great Bow Gauntlets of the Great Bow Leggings of the Great Bow Boots of the Great Bow (Just missing Shoulders of the Great Bow) Mounts: Grey Horse Pale Golden Summer Horse Blonde Sorrel Horse Yule Festival Horse Bree Starter Horse Yule Festival Snow Horse Smoky Black Horse Dusky Nimblefoot Goat Nimble Redhorn Goat Dark Chestnut Horse Galadhrim Horse Please send offers via PM... More information and screenshots coming soon!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.