WTS lotro EU account: lvl45 captain(+2,5 months time left)

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi, I created an account here and hoping to sell my lord of the rings online account here. I have traded a wow-account in the past and want to sell my lotro account here. Im selling it because I am done playing this game and want to go on with world of warcraft. [COLOR=#FF0000Character information:</span> Server: Gilrain (EU) Level: 45 Class: Captain Race: Human Mount: Yes Money: 10 gold Gear: All purple, except one light blue and one yellow Professions: Woodworker, Forester and Farmer <span style=]span> [COLOR=#FF0000Account Information:</span> Time Left on the Account: Yes, till begin of august(so 2,5 months left) Original Owner: I personally bought the game originally and I am the orginal owner of this account, so I have all the account information. <span style=]span> Price: 125 euro -I want to use a legit of this site to perform the deal to make sure everything goes right and smooth -I also have the original DVD of the game and I dont need it anymore, I can send it to you if you live in europe but you will have to pay the costs. Hope I am clear about what you will get and what I want. Contact me if interested, I expect you to be a buyer who has no intention to steal this account from me. : knetterlex@ or send me an e-mail. Knetterlex[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF0000Character information:</span> Server: Gilrain (EU) Level: 45 Class: Captain Race: Human Mount: Yes Money: 10 gold Gear: All purple, except one light blue and one yellow Professions: Woodworker, Forester and Farmer <span style=][COLOR=#FF0000Account Information:</span> Time Left on the Account: Yes, till begin of august(so 2,5 months left) Original Owner: I personally bought the game originally and I am the orginal owner of this account, so I have all the account information. <span style=][/COLOR][/COLOR]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.