[WTS] Lotro Account (CHEAP) -5YEAR

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello ladies and gents, I wish to sell my 5year account really cheap on these forums in the hope a nice owner will take it over. Some information regarding it: FREEPS: It's got expansions up to the Rise of Isenguard nothing more, but it should be enough to level you during that time. It's got decent gear for a starter and a quay amount of cash to get you started, if you choose to. As I previously stated, it's a 5year account therefore you get all the 'founder' benefits: (Name icon thing and ingame bonuses). It's got 4decently high level accounts that within 1-3months of levelling would possibly have 2-3 of them max levelled, given you choose to. If you choose to buy Rohan, then so be it, faster levelling. Account is also rank 7 in PVMP. CREEPS: Each and every creep you see has have their skills purchased and a bit more ingame, such as maps and general goods like damage boosters and mitigation boosters. Spent almost $130 on the creeps alone, due to being a big creep player myself. Ranked up for the spider, decent rank and can easily own a rank 12-13 reaver, yes, I've battled a few reavers in the game. The weaver is OP and is a great soloer and easy to level up. The rest, with their stats purchased, can get you higher level aswell. EACH CREEP IN THE PHOTO IS PURCHASED AND UNLOCKED AND HAS ALL SKILLS PURCHASED, SOME HAVE GENERAL GOODS, DAMAGE AND MITIGATION AND HEALTH TRAITS. SPIDER HAS ALL TRAITS, SKILLS AND A LOT OF POTIONS/PURCHASED ITEMS TO HELP HIM FROM THE SHOP. ALSO HAS A LOOTBOX KEY IN HIS INVENTORY. Price: I wish to sell the account for $50 up front, easy sell via paypal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.