WTS LOTRO 85 RK & 85 GUARD Riddermark, 600+ Gold! low price $90

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey all. No longer have time to play this account. It is a free to play account gone premium. Everything is unlocked without a subscription, minus the Great River expansion and Draigoch raid. Account has a 85 RK and 85 Guardian, both male dwarves. RK has about 9k morale/power unbuffed, 2k+ will, 1k+ vit. crit hit chance at 20%, lvl 85 2nd age stone, 85 2nd age bridle, well geared, pieces of hytbold, moors, and BG. Most virtues 10+ Guard has full Hytbold gear, build him as a tank and to OP with sword n board, so 2k+ vit, 1k+ might, still can hit hard in OP. Account also has about 600 Gold in cash. Both toons on Riddermark, never been in a kin, I basically rushed leveled these now don't have time to farm the end game stuff. You can name change, transfer, etc at your hearts desire. I am asking $90 obo, but I am motivated to sell. Just for most of the unlocks you would spend more than $150 on this, not to mention the time to level 2 85s. PM me, will check throughout the day and hopefully move it quickly, verified US paypal please =). NO playtime is left, it is completely Free to Play as of now.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.