Selling WTS: LoL account lvl 30, cool name, seriously...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: LoL account lvl 30, cool name, seriously cheap must look: bonus account cheap I am selling this account for $20 on paypal. Will add another lvl 30 account of mine for $5 more but it was has 2 previous temporary suspensions against it. My account is lvl 30 with: Champions: 13 Skins: 6 (reverse annie, super teemo, veridian kayle, blast zone heimerdinger, riot girl tristana, french maid nidalee) RP: 1213 IP: 4470 IP boost: 8 wins left ELO: NA / Friendly: 5 / Teamwork: 1 Rune pages: 3 Runes; tier 3 Marks: 9x arm pen, 9x magic pen, 2x phys dmg. Seals: 9x mana regen/5, 9x attack speed Glyphs: 9x attack speed, 9x ability power Quints: 3x gold/10, 3x ability power, 2x attack speed, 2x arm pen, 1x phys dmg Never banned. Other account: I'm too lazy to get all the info for it but it also has an original and catchy name. I am simply done with the game and moved on. I would only like to get some of the RP money back out of these accounts. This account has like 40 champs, maybe 10 or 15 skins including cottontail teemo, french nidalee, assassin yi, 5 or 6 rune pages, space teemo, badger teemo, lots of runes. So thats $25 paypal for 2 lvl 30 accounts, one of which has never been suspended or banned. Feel free to ask any questions. I promise this is an amazing deal and you wont regret it if you like league of legends. I simply can't vouch for league of legends because I personally don't like how often it changes. You pay first, the account(s) go to you and you can change to your own address and all that good stuff. BY THE WAY I ALSO HAVE AN AMAZING LVL 130H SERAPH FLYFF ACCOUNT FOR SALE WITH 10-20B IN GEAR FOR. Looking to get $50 paypal for it. Anybody who plays will understand how discusting of a deal that is. The server it is on is whatever Glaphan turned into after the merger. I can't remember the name of the server. Ask me anything. WTB: Lol Platinum/Diamond account I'm not trying to take someones account off their hands, but if your tired of league,...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.