[WTS] LoL Account! Level 30 ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER UNLOCKED AND COOL SKINS!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey all time for me to move on from LoL finally has been a great game but gotta get serious now Ill just name the characters i dont have will be easier.. Cassiopia, Riven, Jarven, Karma, Lee Sin, So apart from these guys i have EVERY OTHER CHAMP! Just got given the silver emblem and sweet skin Spent a Long Long time on this game, time to give away the good times 3 Rune pages all best to suit any character and heaps of runes to spare! full AD page Full AP page and a nice MR/HP tanky one! Skinss. We all like to look a little unique! My Favorite ones.. All heimy skins! Spy Miss Fortune! Grungy nunu he so hungry and eats all in the jungle. Emoamumu The latest new annie skin! Reverse Annie! looks real good sending out a fatty annie lol Brawler Blitzcrank cause hes a boss. Gentleman Cho Gath, cause when you a monster its nice to know you can still be polite Red baron Corki! Fisherman Jax he catches everything even a baron or two. Sexy Maid Nidalee. Her cat changed as well! Proffesor Ryze Riot Singed!! Had this before riot re brought it out.. stupid riot making me skin less valuable.. but i had it first! 2 Vlad skins! Feel free to give me a message on here with your OFFER and ill get back to you ASAP!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.