[WTS] LOL Account *EU West* Big Offerr!!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello Guys I Wanna Sell My Account IN Eu West! Stats: LVL : 30 RP : 60 IP : 6053 Champions: Ahri Akali Alistar(+Skin) Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Brand Cassiopeia Dr.Mundo(+Legendary Skin) Fiddlesticks Gangplank Garen Hecarim Irelia Janna Jax Kayle Lee Sin(+Skin) Master Yi Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nunu Olaf Poppy Riven Ryze Shaco Sion Sivir Soraka Teemo Tristiana(+Skin) Tryndamere Twisted Fate Twitch Veigar Vladimir Warwick Zilean Runes: 3 Rune Pages 1) Attack Damage: Quentencess Of Strength , Marks Of Strength, Seals Of Strength , Glyphs Of Strenghth 2)Ability Power : Quentencess Of Potency, Marks Of Replenishment , Glyphs Of Potency, Seals Of Potency 3)Moonwalk: Quentencess Of Alacrity-Quentencess Of Malice-Quentencess Of Strenght, Marks Of Strength (2 Of Mark Of Alacrity) , Seals Of Strenghth, Glyphs Of Strengh Stats Of Pages: 1)Attack Damage : +22 Physical Damage 2)Ability Power: +28 Ability Power , +2,0 Mana Regen , -0,65Cooldown% 3)Moonwalk : 1,9%Critical Change , Attack Speed +6,8% , +15 Physical Damage Infos: Price:25E (Paypal), 30wE (Paysafecard) Reason Of Selling: I Have Bored of playing LOL To make the trade add me on : Rafa.rizlaaa Or Pm me on MXC

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.