Selling WTS: LoL Account, ALL CHAMPIONS OWNED, LITERALLY!...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/21/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: LoL Account, ALL CHAMPIONS OWNED, LITERALLY! Lots of Skins Too! Contact me if you're interested. This is my personal account, I've played for quite a long time. I'm not that good, but I bought and tried out every champion in normal games. I also have a LOT of skins. The value of this account is over 400 dollars. I'll be accepting offers, but no lower than 350. It has all the champions and lots of skins, and it cost me a lot of time, and mostly money. WTB/WTT Level 30 LoL account with all champions. I'm in the market for a LoL account. I am willing to pay via paypal or do some trades. I have a HoN account that has barely been touched and my own LoL account that I have been playing on and is currently 28. The account must have the majority of the champions unlocked. If it doesn't then there is no point to be buying one because I already have an account. Seller/trader (or combined) must speak with me on to at least prove you are real. Must also come with SQ/A. I would prefer to deal with trusted sellers, and since I have little to no feedback here I will pay before you give me the info (provided you are trusted). I'm looking to pay upwards of 50$ as well as the other accounts for leverage. Post here if interested. PM me after you post. WTS: LvL 30 EU LoL Account. My account includes: Level: 30 Rune Pages: 3x Runes: 29x Skins: (Total 21 skins) Count Vladimir Noxus Poppy Highland Tryndamere King Tryndamere Vandal Jax Ionia Master Yi Viscero Xin Zhao Nightblade Irelia Secret Agent Miss Fortune Assasin Master Yi Monarch Kog'Maw Astronaut Teemo (golden?) Spooky Gangplank Minuteman Gangplank Jack of Hearts Commando Xin Zhao Deadly Kennen Myrmidon Pantheon Ruthless Pantheon Pentakill Mordekaiser Urf the Manatee (Rare) Champions: (total 43 champions) Akali Annie Ashe Mundo Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Gangplank Garen Gragas Irelia Jax Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kennen Kog'Maw LeBlanc Master Yi Miss Fortune Mordekaiser Morgana Nidalee Nunu Olaf Pantheon Poppy...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    'Νίκος Κατσίκης'

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

25??

3. OP
    OP
    Jake Smithers

Jake Smithers
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

how much you asking for?

4. OP
    OP
    Владе Стојамиров

0   0   0

30 euro?

5. OP
    OP
    Philipo Yeiaz

Philipo Yeiaz
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

pm me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.