[WTS] Leveling D3 Characters from 1-60

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello everyone. I am offering to level your characters (softcore for now only, please), I get to keep any gold and gear to that drops, but it costs absolutely nothing for me to level you. I do not want to go through the hassle of having people scam me over paypal. My intent is to build up my reputation so I can possibly sell gold or level hardcore characters for money. I have been with mmowned (as it was called that when I joined) since 2008. I have used Glider, Pirox, and Immortal Bot. I want you know UPFRONT that I will be botting your character, and you need to be willing to risk your account getting banned. I have a lot of experience botting, but it may take me a while to perfect the leveling process as Diablo is slightly different than World of Warcraft, so please be patient with me, but you are more than welcome to check up on your character (just give me a heads up, because the bot automatically logs in, so it will kick you off on accident). - gregorydiablo E-mail - gregorydiablo@lavabit If you would like to talk over before I start with your character, that is completely fine. This will most likely only be a temporary offer until I can figure out a way to securely receive payments for leveling and have built up my reputation. I think I can only do North American accounts, but if someone wants to show me how to access EU accounts then I would willing to help you. Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.