WTS Level 80 Female Ranger (Doomsayer - FFA PvP) - Full Crafted Gem Gear

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, for sale is a level 80 Female Ranger on the Doomsayer (FFA-PvP server). Below is a list of information (Including Gear) The character has full crafted gear all with some of the best gems slotted in the gear. Probably the hardest hitting ranger on the server. [COLOR=#CC0000PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON AIM. THANKS!</span></span> </span> <span style=]span> Payment: I will only accept paypal from you if you're span> [COLOR=#3366FFBluesteel-studdedCap (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Jerkin (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Gloves (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Fauld (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Sunsteel-studded Girdle (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Bluesteel-studded Wristbands (Gemmed with +evade chance gems) Fine Ironsilk Cloak (Gemmed with +bow damage gems) Sunsteel-Studded Boots (Gemmed with +bow damge gems) Filigree Gold Signet(x2) (Gemmed with +evade chance gems) Bluesteel-studded Brassarts (Gemmed with +bow damage gems)</span> <span style=]span>[COLOR=#3366FF Bluesteel Reflex Bow (Gememd with +damage gems) Reinforced Heavy Cutum (Gemmed with Evade Chance) </span> <span style=]span> 2g Horse Mount Rhino <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black' <span style="font-weight: bold<span style="color: #CC0000PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON AIM. THANKS!</span></span> </span> <span style="color: #FFFF00<span style="font-weight: bold AIM SN: Dosage44[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#CC0000PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON AIM. THANKS!</span></span> </span> <span style=][/COLOR]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.