Selling WTS Level 60 Monk and Warrior Account separate...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Level 60 Monk and Warrior Account separate account Arcadian Forest USA Level 60 Monk -Gears- -Rune Healer Gear with Epic Helmet and Shoes -2 PCS of Devout Mark (Epic Healing Trinket)(+10 Stamina, +63 Healing Power +Mana Regen) Gloves / Cloak from the dungeon -Master Crafting this is Separate Account so you can buy both or each account And i have over 10k gold send me a mail or PM me here for offers.. This is for Iphone Order and chaos online dps Warrior selling order and chaos online account!! lvl 60 warrior with rune dps armor.There is 15 runes and 500g on the account..Pm me ur offers!! also lvl 23 monk on the account [SOLD] GOLD in Observer's Market server 1000g - 30$ Hello, I currently have ~6000 golds, if interested PM me. Thanks WTS CHEAP 3 x 60 characters in ONE account Hi, I'm selling the following all in one account. Arcardian Forest Server 60 Warrior - 2x rune epics, full rune gear, almost full tanking items 60 Ranger - full rune gear 60 Mage - full rune gear 44 Monk All 60s have master craft of the appropriate type 20 runes 4000 gold Quitting this game, doing a quick sale @ USD$200 no more, no less. Just the rune gear alone costs approximately almost 50$? The 4000 gold, at the going rate outside, even going cheaply is at least 120$. To top it off I have 3 x 60 characters, one epic geared. If you need more information on the characters or etc. feel free to pm me. Want to...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.