WTS level 50 Warrior (Freeholme)

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift

Rift
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Hi Thanks for clicking on my post. I realize that this is my first post so i'll try to give you all the information you need to know to know im legit. _______________________________________________ QUESTIONS Q Why are you selling your account? A Well i just need money for other games that are coming out soon. i never really understood the whole Rift grasp. I played world of warcraft into the ground. Maybe that tainted my aspect on MMO's but meh. Q Do you like the game? A Yea i thought it was great, its just i have nobody to play it with and it just got too boring for me. Q Do you have any screen shots of your account? A No i have long since uninstalled the game from my computer though i do have 2 video's on youtube of me when i was leveling up the character. I did however take screenshots of my account page(info removed of course)Ive created a imgur album take a look : Photo Album - Imgur Q Is the account in good standing A Yes ive never done anything wrong officer. Q Is the Account Active. A Not at the moment Q How Well geared is the warrior and is there any alts. A The Character isnt very well geared all i can tell you that i remember is that i had some work to do. Q What Server is the character on. A Freeholme Q How much are you looking to get out of the account A 35+ ______________________________________________ ACCOUNT INFO Level 50 Warrior Beastmaster/Champion/Paragon BeastMaster/Champion/Riftblade Some tanking deal i don't remember In game money - 50 Plat. If you have any concerns or questions Reguarding my account please let me know i'll be happy to answer any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.