Sold [WTS] Level 50 sorcerer (champion / rakata ) LoL...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Level 50 sorcerer (champion / rakata ) LoL (eu) Empire + alt 32 BH merc Hi i want to sell a level 50 sorcerer on Legions of Lettow Empire side. One of the best swtor server , 2nd in activity in europe / 5 world. source: torstatus Character: It has 6 pieces champion gear and others slots are ilvl 124/126 mastercraft etc near 400 expertise in pvp gear, and 1550 willpower. Has 2 tier pieces rakata (sorcerer dps - Force Master) Race: Sith Pureblood (female) some screenshots: i.imgur/sNIiu.jpg i.imgur/cvFhg.jpg It hasn't the best gear but as you can see you can destroy in a warzone valor rank is 42 or 43. Im selling because i can't keep playing due to college, i have no feedback in this site but i sold an wow account to that he already resold, maybe he can vouch for me if necessary. Only willing to deal with people with rep here or in other site. Have an 100% feedback on ebay and in other websites, verified paypal etc. Crew Skills: max : biochem , bioanalysis , slicing has rakata stim, adrenal and medpack alt has : 400- Underworld Trading 350 - Scavenging 130- Armstech Starting Bid: 140 eur. [WTS] Level 50 Sorcerer EU (Champion/ Rakata gear) Leggions of Lettow Cheap Hi i want to sell a level 50 sorcerer on Legions of Lettow Empire side. One of the best swtor server , 2nd in activity in europe / 5 world. source: torstatus Character: It has 6 pieces champion gear and others slots are ilvl 124/126 mastercraft etc near 400 expertise in pvp gear, and 1550 willpower. Has 2 tier pieces rakata (sorcerer dps - Force Master) Race: Sith Pureblood (female) some screenshots: i.imgur/sNIiu.jpg i.imgur/cvFhg.jpg It hasn't the best gear but as you can see you can destroy in a warzone valor rank is 42 or 43. Im selling because i can't keep playing due to college, i have no feedback in this site but i sold an wow account to that he already resold, maybe he can vouch for me if necessary. Only willing to deal with people with rep here or in other site. Have an...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.