WTS Level 50 Ranger instant delivery!

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my : *****************************************************, ICQ:633-172-023, or come to *****************************************************. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. Level 50 Ranger female with Average blue armor , Level 50 asmodian quest bow. Necklace, Earing , rest of accessories are 30-50 Level! 150-190 ArmorSmithing , Random Fluxes in warehouse with 2 blue sets of wings, Character is also wearing Munin's wing feather (gold wings) 10 Platinum medals, also in warehouse is some enchantment stones between Lvl 30-50, Account is still active til September 10th 2011. It has 1 advanced stigma quest and half way to do completing 2nd stigma quest, couple of campaigns still needing to be completed.Level 40 Assassin with good gear for it's level, including Dolan's Sword 4 with manastone slots filled. Blue wisdom sword in off hand with bleed god stone and manastones slot complete. 3 peices of 1 level 30 set (Flash Armor), Level 30-40 Accessories including two pvp items, PVP necklace with 1.2% pvp attack and extra crit and other stats, and a PVP ring with 1.4% pvp attack, extra crit and other stats. 399 alchemy, some materials towards making book for expert quest., it has roughly 26k ap at this moment in time. Warehouse has random items including fluxes and crafting mats for Alchemy, it has 5mil Kinah, Speckled ailu pet for extra bag space, 35 Silver coins and 23 gold coins, along with other random tokens/coins.. comes with playbale time, til September 10th 2011, Fast delivery and 24/7 contact with support. Buy it, instant delivery! 3Z08054686

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.