WTS: Legacy Account with unactivated beta key, almost every job at 50

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I have a legacy account I am willing to sell for the right price. It has been a while since I played and haven't activated the beta key yet. Here is some info on the account: Hand-to-Hand 38 Sword 50 Axe 50 Archery 42 Polearm 31 Thaumaturgy 50 Conjury 50 Alchemy 50 Armorcraft 50 Clothcraft 50 Cooking 45 Goldsmithing 50 Leatherworking 50 Smithing 50 Woodworking 50 Botany 48 Fishing 38 Mining 50 Total EXP Gained: 8,680,150 Order of the Twin Adder Rank: Second Serpent Lieutenant Gil: around 35,000,000 Items: Most of the artifact quests have been completed for all lvl 50 jobs, millions worth of high quality weapons and items for crafting, several pieces of dark light gear, gamblers crown, goldsmith luminaire and very close to several others, also have completed around 85% of the black mage relic weapon quest. I have so many items and weapons i can't remember them all.... Every job has elite hq gear i just can't remember everything as it has been a while since I played the game...... the account has everything i was a very hard core player before the servers went down. If you are interested send me a reply and i'll try my best to answer any questions you have. I just made the account on this web site today but I am not trying to scam, the account is mine and only reason i'm selling is because I have become addicted to eve online and do not plan on going back to a realm reborn.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.