Selling WTS: League of Legends NA 2.1k Account I am...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: League of Legends NA 2.1k Account I am currently selling a 2.1k NA account with many skins. Skins: Akali: Nurse Alistar: Unchained Amumu: Sad Robot Anivia: bird Prey Anivia Annie: Reverse Annie Ashe: Woad Ashe Chogath: Nightmare Chogath Mundo: Rageborn Mundo Ezreal: Pulse Fire Ezreal (Legendary) Garen: Rugged Garen Graves: Hired Gun/Riot Graves Irelia: Nightblade Irelia Janna: Frost Queen Jax: Temple Jax kayle: Judgement Kogmaw: Lion Dance Kog'maw (Legendary)/Deepsea Lee Sin: Traditional Lee Sin/Dragon Fist Lee Sin Morganna: Blackthorn Morganna Natualis: Subterrrean Nautalis Nidalee: French Maid Nocturne: Hallowen (Limited)/Ravager Nocturne Olaf: Brolaf (Legendary) Riven: Battle Bunny Riven Shaco: Royal Shaco Shyvanna: Dragonscale/Darkflame Sion: Warmonger Sona: Guqin Sona Teemo: Panda Teemo Tristanna: Riot Tristanna/Buccener Rammus: Full Metal Rammus Udyr: Primal Udyr Vayne: Heartseeker/Dragonslayer Warwick: Thundra/Big Bad Warwick Wukong: General Wukong Ziggs: Major Ziggs Serious offers only! My is e.don12 WTB NA lv 30 looking to buy NA lv 30 with 50-70+ champs good runes willing to pay 15-20US WTS: League of Legends account with 14 champions, 3 skins and more! Selling my League of Legends account, 30 lvl on the EU West server. This account has 300+ normal wins, 2 full rune ap/ad t3 pages, 60 RP, 1,6k+ IP (with 7 wins IP boost) and less than a year of playing time into it. Price reasonable (considering every aspect of the account) and #! For any info about the account contact me with : mario.petkovic1 ! Payment only via Paypal, and as always: first you PAY, THEN you play. I don't wanna deal with scammers, ONLY for really serious buyers. Down you can check the champions and their skins, as well as some screenshots to prove that. Enjoy! CHAMPIONS (SKINS) Alistar (Unchained Alistar) Cho'Gath Gangplank Malzahar Master Yi (Assassin Master Yi) Nasus Nocturne Olaf Pantheon Shaco Tristana (Riot Girl Tristana) Twitch Warwick Wukong...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.