Selling WTS league of legends acount wts league of legends...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS league of legends acount wts league of legends acount with lvl 30...33 champ majoriti are 6300...3 page runes full 1213 elo skins Unchained alistar,night blade irelia,jade dragon wukong,glave warior phanteon,riot tristana...and 6200 ip Selling level 30s $20 - 100 NA AND EUW ONLY + sharescreen + 5 rep add my :calpack1 describe what account you want ill find one and then we can talk about the price [SOLD] Cheap euw account ! Hello guys and happy new year ! I'm selling a CHEAP League of Legends EU-WEST account for YOU! Account details: 73 Champion owned 7 Rune page +1 from refferals but still didnt got it by support-.- Current elo: 1024 13 owned skin 3 of them LEGACY 2 limited skin winter2012 Pictures : Skins: Elo: Runes: Marks: Seals: Glyphs: Quints: Not owned champions: WTB: Level 30 account (NA) Looking to buy basically a smurf account. Dont matter what the ELO is. Thats not what im interested in. Im just looking for champs. Skins are a plus also. I will only deal with trusted members or must have vouches. : jamisoncrzy1 WTB: Looking for a clean or low amount of ranked games of an NA account. My name is Brent. I play LoL. I have been looking to buy a smurf for a while and with the amount of trolls I get in my elo (1400-1600) I tend to dodge quite often. Terms and Conditions: Paypal preferred (Talk to me about other methods too) You will give me the e-mail to the account it is connected too. Must have at least 30 champions. My friend has bought a few accounts and never been scammed but I have done A LOT of research on how to tell scammers from legit people. I am willing to pay any reasonable offer. The account is NA if you didn't see the title. I do not care about skins and if you have skins and want to reach me don't say "the account is worth $300 because of the amount of skins I have" I will base the account on a reasonable price for the champions, amount of bans, and referrals. I am not a cheapskate. I do pay well and have the...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.