[WTS] L2 Survival (Eternal merged into Survival)

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Currently hacking L2 survival. Items and prices yet to be determined. I am selling anything you want. Want a NG dagger? Sold. Want top grade life stones? No problem. Book of giants? Got them too. Enchants? Sure. I will sell anything you want EXCEPT for: Items over +15 / AIO duals / Pre-defined augments (EX: Lvl 10 empower augment) / Hero status / Noblesse status. THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED ILLEGITLY! If you buy any of these items, you must be aware that is is possible you may be banned. I do however take every precaution in the way these things are obtained and so far the staff at L2-eternal have yet to ban anyone who has received these items. Before ANY transaction is made, I will take steps to verify you are not staff of L2-eternal or working for them. Some steps require your interaction. Failure to follow the steps will result in me immediatly blocking you and no negotiations with you will be made after. I WILL NOT SELL TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE: Less than 0 karma OR less than 60 posts OR those I suspect working or helping eternal staff! If you got less than 0 karma or less than 60 posts or both, it is possible to still get items. You however must be vouched for by 2 global mods or higher OR 4 L2 mods. Prices (USD United States Dollars) Pure gold (1,000,000,000 [1 billion] ancient adena): $8 per bar Book of gods: $0.50 each Top grade Life stone: $1 each +10 S grade weapon with SA: $40 +14 S grade weapon with SA: $50 +15 S grade weapon with SA (Special requirements must be met to receive this): $60 +0 apella set: $40 +6 apella set: $50 +10 apella set (Special requirements must be met to receive this): $60 +14 apella set (Special requirements must be met to receive this): $100 +15 apella set (Special requirements must be met to receive this): $120 ANY boss jewel: $20 ANY boss jewel +6: $40 ANY boss jewel +10 (limited to 2 +10 jewels per customer): $60 ANY boss jewel +14 (Limited to 1 +14 jewel per customer, special requirements needed):: $100 AIO buffer (Does not have the AIO name or the duals! Has more buffs than normal!): $60 Got a weapon already that needs enchanting?: $4 per enchant for +0->+10. $5 per enchant +11->+14. +15 and higher not sold. Got an armor piece already that needs enchanting?: $2 per enchant per item for +0->+7. +8 and higher not sold. Want to buy in bulk? Contact me ahead of time! Discounts are offered for buying alot Freebies are also given for buyers! Purchase more than $60: 1 free true gold Purchase more than $110: 2 free true gold Purchase more than $150: 4 free true gold! Purchase more than $200: 6 free true gold!! Purchase more than $250: 8!!!! More than $300: Lets talk Do I not list what YOU need? PM ME! maxcheaters/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=992 I am locking this post for security reasons. The staff do have accounts here at MxC and I am not sure if they can view IPs. You can ONLY buy items or inquire about these BY PMING ME HERE ON THESE FORUMS! ANY PUBLIC POST WILL BE IGNORED!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.