WTS: ImmonsAionPlayer Check It Here! Cheap Bot - Lifetime License - Background Mode!

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

ImmonsAionPlayer - what is it? Bot with best options in cheap price - 15€ for lifetime license - that includes: -Grinding In this cost you also get 1 month of VIP license and this one includes: -Gathering, -Aethertapping, -Crafting, -Radar, -Party Mode and -No animation & speed hack -available demo version - works for 30 minutes, max 100 targets, reduced radar options! No level cap! -bot works in background -bot works with multi clients -bot works on NCSoft(NA)servers and Gameforge(EU)servers -bot is constantly updated -bot is on market for 1 year -bot will work till the last user uses it -bot is easy in setup and usage My site: aionbot.eu My : immonsi If you contact with me you get all needed help. On my site you can get all needed information + you can ask on forum if you have some problems. For Brasilians and other people experiencing problem with visiting my site and running my program due to connection problem: From now you can connect using proxy. In bot folder you just specify the proxy server in proxy.txt file.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.