Selling Wts high end account, 12000 fc points inside.

Discussion in 'The Secret World Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Steam.Gintas, 3/7/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steam.Gintas

Steam.Gintas
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello guys.

As I quit all gaming, I don't need The Secret World Account as well. God, If I could take back all the money I spent on it.. Anyways. To sum up all what account has, I would need to re-download game and make screenshots. Though If I will not remember something and you will ask, I will do it for you, right now what I remember and can say, is:

1. Account is old, from 2013 year. Participated in whisper tide event (Pre Tokyo, got achievements, good for proving cabals who look for veteran players to join)
    2. Character ''Azark'' is fully ready for raiding. Most of the gear is 10.9.5, maybe couple of parts are 10.7/8. with .5 glyphs.
    3. All Aegis controllers and shields are leveled to 2.9 so now you only need to jump into raids and upgrade them to 3.0 (That took a while)
    4. Skill wheel is fully finished, weapon skills fully finished, auxiliary wheel fully finished, only missing to complete augment wheel.
    5. Account has all the issues, mostly collector packs, so you get extra items/gadgets as well.
    6. Couple of shop clothing, lots of rare clothing, from events and such. (I was clothing collector as well)
    7. Woodcutter talisman for buying the park. It's a yellow QL 11 item.
    8. Lots of pets, mounts, frakens chopper and many other.
    9. Couple of million PAX, can't remember the exact number now, tons of signets in inventory.
    10. Rare to get AEGIS modules.
    11. Super DPS Talents. I am always on top of DPS at raids and gonna show you whats the proper rotation with these talents.

Paying is only accepted via paypal
    We can also use a middleman service, buyer has to carry the costs then
    Feel free to pm with questions or anything else

I am looking for around 200 Euros. Contact me through this forum or send me a direct message to [email protected]

Note: Account has over 12 000 funcom points!

http://res../.-llc/image/upload/v1488875674/mza0sxbbv2k1wcfmc1rf.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.