[WTS]full |Donate|Char white-eagle.pl

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey guys as topic says i want to sell my donate in white-eagle for 2 reasons.. 1st)i start again the interlude's srv's 2nd)i need the money for personal reason! First of all i want to give you some information about the char.. name:Hitcha main class:Eva Templar sub classes:Bishop(Donate),Shilien Templar(Donate),Wind Rider(Donate),Saggitarius(No Don),and Soultaker(No,Don) The char is full items in all classes also all skills are +30 and +15 in all classes(even the worst no useless skill is +30).Char has all the augment you can imagine.. Eva templar:reflect passive(the Olympiad Games in white-eagle srv you can join with max A GRADE ITEMS for better balance) shilien templar:6 weapon PvP WITH FULL LVL9 atribute and aguments pvp.patk,reflect wind rider:2 dagger lvl9 PvP one with pvp.patk and the other with paralyze chance(that work 80%)and 1 dual dagger lvl9 with p.atk passive. Soultaker(P.S i dont use this class for pvp so i have 1 weapon lvl9 with reflect passive for this sub) bishop:2 weapon with passive reflect and heal empower passive. saggitarius:1 bow lvl9 PvP with pvp.patk passive. Here i will share to you some pictures from inventory and etc!! Price:35 Euro via paysafe or paypal

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.