WTS Fantastic PvP Account US Server

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am selling this account because I wont have time to play anymore soon. All characters are on Tyranny PvP server. Also the account Does have the expansion. 1. Demonologist PvP7 (75% to 8) --- All pvp1-8 gear purchased. Highest Tier Gear'd Demo on Tyranny with all Tier2 gear and 4 pieces of Tier 3. All the good AA's. Mounts: 2 Mammoth, 1 Rhino, 2 Swift horse, 1 Armored Horse, 1 Regular Horse. Armor/Weaponsmith with some good recipes including Ibis sword recipe. Best Demonologist you will find for sale. Fantastic K/D 2. Tempest of Set PvP5 --- All PvP gear purchased. Full Tier2 gear (except helm) Mounts: War Mammoth, Rhino, Swift Horse. Great K/D 3. Assassin PvP4 (90% to 5) --- All PvP gear purchased and Full Tier2 Gear besides 2 pieces I think 4. Herald of Xotli PvP2/3 --- Mixture of Tier1 and 2 Gear 5. Ranger PvP2/3 --- Mixture of Tier2 and culture gear, Includes Tier2 xbow and bolts. 6. Several lowbies of non importance and over 30 offline levels if you chose to level any new characters. About 40gold total on account, tons of recipes and gear on all characters. I only accept paypal and I have a hidden reserve price. Send me a pm or add me on and you can offer a price or ask any questions you have.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.