Selling wts Everlasting crate of fireworks... I want to...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

wts Everlasting crate of fireworks... I want to sell my EL Crate of Fireworks... payments by in game items or by paypal !! pm me offers or reply to this thread ... WTS GOOD GW ACCOUNT ( 1 2) HEY YOU GUYS , I am selling this very good guild wars Account with 7 max titles(on warrior) It also has in every 3campaigns+eotn HM unlocked has 100& Cantha done and more.Also a destroyer shield and torment shield(dedicated). I am looking for payment in ectos . PM me for or with a good offer. Greets your highscore. Here some screens: s4b.directupload/file/d/2...4gbfhu_jpg.htm s4b.directupload/file/d/2...fhotfb_jpg.htm s1b.directupload/file/d/2...pru2xs_jpg.htm s12b.directupload/file/d/...dn3y65_jpg.htm s8b.directupload/file/d/2...zhhad3_jpg.htm WTS SIDE ACCOUNT WITH GOOD LVL 20 NECRO hello i would like to sell my side account it has a lvl 20 necro/mesmor on it. the account is a Prophecies + eye of the north account ! my price im asking is 22 dollars seen as i payed 35 dollars for it a wile ago. plz let me know in this thread or in a pm im also willing to take offers this is a good guild wars account its never been played on that much just to get it too lvl 20 ! also has a pvp char on it ps i have full info and email addresses may be changed along with password ! if you wish for the email address of the account i am selling it with the account for a extra 2 dollars just to save you some time thank you and sorry for bad english EoTN durchspielen - ab Sifhalla Suche jemanden, der mir Eye of the North durchspielt. Zeit wären ca. 1-2 Wochen. Über den Preis lässt sich verhandeln.. Bezhalung immer NACH bestimmten Abschnitten oder Gesamtbetrag am Ende. Wer interesse hat hier reinschreiben oder pm. Danke WTS 1500 Ektos ( 1 2) Deutsch Ich verkaufe meine letzten 1500 ektos weil ich mit GW aufhöre und zu WoW übergehe. Wer noch intresse an dem Account hat ( Zaishenrang auf 10, KoabD 2, Adh 4) kann sich gerne melden. Zur zahlung: -WoW Gold auf Gorgonnash...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.