[WTS] Eve Online Plex - Independent UK Seller

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I’m an independent seller of EVE Online PLEX from the UK. All PLEX are earned legitimately. I or my assets have never had anything to do with stolen or hacked accounts. I’m also not affiliated with any ISK/PLEX selling companies so there is no danger that you’ll become embroiled in a large network of RMT. Delivery All transactions will be done face to face (F2F) at “Jita IV - Moon 4 - Caldari Navy Assembly Plant”. I’m usually active during the European prime time and early evening for the US. Since all transactions will be done F2F orders will be delivered within a few minutes after receiving payment, please make sure you already have a character at the station specified so there is no time wasted during delivery. Payment & Prices The price per Plex is 8 Euros, I also accept the equivalent amount in GBP. Moneybookers is the only accepted form of payment. I’m happy with people purchasing small quantities to build up trust should anyone wish to do so. Contact Email: SkippieContact@ AIM: SkippieContact@ : SkippieContact : SkippieContact@ ICQ: 623272099 Regards, Skippie

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.