Selling WTS: EUW Low Account Account is on Europe West....

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EUW Low Account Account is on Europe West. Level: 30 IP: 330 RP: 120 Silver ELO S1 No ELO S2 No ELO S3 Around 600 games, W/L 70+ Champions: 15 Skins: 5 Skins: -Nightmare Cho'gath -Spectral Fiddlesticks -Judgment Kayle -Riot Girl Tristana -Count Vladimir abload.de/img/accountverkaufen1epo4i.jpg Asking for something like 5 to 10€. Selling level 30s $20 - 100 NA AND EUW ONLY add my :calpack1 describe what you want (etc) and ill try to find the best match for you. WTT: [WTT] EU N&E LOL acc lvl 30 for West acc lvl 30 I Wtt my account lvl 30 on eu n&e for west account same lvl. i have 30+ champions. is decent account not have more skins more ip or rp just add me in and tell more add : ionutz_the_shukaru WTB EUW Diamond account with all champs and many exclusive skins!! I'm interrested in buying a Diamond (2200+) account that has all champs and many exclusive skins which are not available anymore! Please PM me or contact me on : Jordy_34 so we could come to a price! WTS: Level 30 account all but newest champ TONNS of skins and more! I'm selling my level 30 account with all the champions except for the one released this week and it contains the following skins, runes and rune pages. 19 Rune Pages 9x (3x for quints) of most of every rune The following skins: Legendary skins: Battlemech cho'gath Brolaf Galio Pulsefire ezreal Bloodlord Vlad Special skins: Mech khazix misseltoe Leblanc Ghost nocturne christmas miss fortune Nosferatu Vlad Riot Graves Championship Riven Riot Singed judgement kayle Pax Jax Other skins: Vandal and Apocolyptic Brand prestigious and wicked Leblanc darkforge, dragon slayer and commando Jarvan Spellthief and Sorceress Lux Blackthorn Morgana Galatic and Outback Renekton Lil slugger and Junkyard Trundle Dark Crystal Ryze Traditional and Acolyte Lee Sin Frozen, void and ravager Nocturne Sewn Chaos Orianna Ruthless, Perseus, and Myrm Pantheon battleborn kayle Artic, Resistance and Sheriff Caityln Siren and Desperada Cassiopeia...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.