Selling WTS | EUW | 30 | 3legendary's | 94 champs Hey...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS | EUW | 30 | 3legendary's | 94 champs Hey selling LoL account. 94 Champions 20 Skins 3 Legendary's - Brolaf - Chogath ( Gentelman ) - Zombie Brand more info = : Jachiin_x WTT: Trading/Buying NA 30Lv account with KogMaw Reindeer Trading/Buying NA 30Lv account with KogMaw Reindeer i need the of the account so made sure the past owner wont change the password i got a 6X champion 20skin 1.7K ELO account can trade with u(with ) Steam account with Leaf 4 Dead 2 +Boarderland 2(with ) Diablo account 95% brand new (with ) Also i can pay with paypal contact: :michaelhau1996 also you can inbox me Find a middleman if possible WTT: a NA or EU acc with UFO corki for a smite closed beta key i want to trade a NA or EU acc with Ufo corki even if its lvl 1 for a smite closed beta key add me in if you are interested sotirisa11 WTT: Dota 2 Invite + SMITE Closed Beta Key for a PAX Sivir / Riot Graves Code (EU-WEST) As the title says , i want to trade a Dota 2 Invite + SMITE closed beta key for a PAX Sivir or Riot Graves Skin Code for EU West PM or Offer here. Trading my NA account for a EU account Hello! I am interested in trading my old NA account to a preferably similar EU account. I have 73 champions, around 50 skins, including Kitty Kat Katarina, most recently Championship Riven, quite a few legacys, and 4 legendaries. Anyone interested? WTS: League of Legends BIDS WTS League of legends lvl 30 unranked with 1 legendary and multiple skins 82 champions offers welcome bids start at $35 3 complete rune pages, 5.7k ip. WTS: cheap eu-ne acc !! it has like 50 champions , many skins like 25 + legendaries , 2 rune pages ap ad tier 3 , cheap price (Starts from 20 euro) : ciutix.florin spamsite.com - Largest Supplier of Online Gaming Accounts Buy League of Legends Accounts Sell League of Legends Accounts Trade League of Legends Accounts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.