WTS: [EU/US] Diablo3 Gold****Powerleveling****ID Verified****Cheapest price in the market*

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi, i sell gold Diablo3 EU/US. And have powerleveling service to. I have a lot of scammers with paypal chargeback, then at this moment, only accept paypal verified or moneybookers and if you have nice rep here or in playerup. IF YOU DONT HAVE REP OR VERIFIED USER YOU CAN PAY ONLY WITH LIBERTY RESERVE (sorry for my bad english lol) DIABLO3 GOLD (60KK/Day) Diablo 3 GOLD EU ---------- 15KK in stock --2,5$/KK Diablo 3 GOLD US ---------- 0KK in stock --3,4$/KK ONLY ACCEPT COSTUMERS WITH NICE REP IN playerup FOR PAYPAL (VERIFIED!) I ACCEPT MONEYBOOKERS POWERLEVELING NEW PRICES FOR ALL POWERLEVELING SERVICES! Hand 100% NEW CRAZY PRICES! 45$ !!!! 1-60-------------------------45$ (30hours top) IF YOU DONT HAVE NICE REP/FEEDBACKS YOU CAN PAY WITH GOLD! ONLY ACCEPT COSTUMERS WITH NICE REP IN playerup FOR PAYPAL (VERIFIED!) I ACCEPT MONEYBOOKERS mmoservices@live ™ mmo.services1 FEEDBACKS FROM playerup: REPUTABLE SELLER in playerup you can see my posts/profile here: [WTS] [EU/US] Diablo3 Gold****Powerleveling****ID Verified*****Cheapes price in the market* Originally Posted by tapple good seller quick and reliable! Originally Posted by szeedo fast and nice mmoservices A happy guy Originally Posted by womping just got another 2x12months with real money from this guy excellent service and cheapest around was very quick Originally Posted by Elysium3 traded 1 month, excellent service, friendly, fast! Originally Posted by maww bought 1 month, was very quick to respond and smooth Originally Posted by Bo0oo0m Just did trade for 1 month. Very helpful, good price and overall I am very pleased Originally Posted by ken66 Just bought 24 months for 2 friends, was quick and easy. Thanks a lot! Originally Posted by evanwier Has anyone purchasing here been affected by Blizzards mass cancelling the RAF time? I am wondering if I can get it sorted out with Precious if I should re-buy here Originally Posted by lee13169 just got a month, very fast transaction and a cool guy Originally Posted by fear17 Just bought an unfreeze code and 1 month for my frozen account. Much cheaper and faster response than Precious, would highly recommend!! Originally Posted by Saxxzor Just bought a month, cheap, fast, and precise! Highly recommend Originally Posted by VeN0r Great works in 10 minutes Originally Posted by Louie Bought 9 months from him for only 49,5k gold and he just paid it 20 minutes after! Great service A+! I'll vouch! Originally Posted by TommyT Bought 2 months on frozen account for a friendEverything fine and transaction went smooth+rep Originally Posted by Trinci Purchased 2months from him .. went pretty smooth and fast +1 for that guy Originally Posted by bigurbanization Just finished a transaction for 1 month of gametime. The entire process took under 30 minutes and I'll definitely be doing business again. Thanks a ton! Originally Posted by ToxicSheeplol just did 1 month.Time added, so far so good. Let's hope blizz doesn't remove it. Originally Posted by GnomePlaysWoW Fast, nice, convinient and CHEAP. Very good service. Originally Posted by nick-man Just bought 1 month + mount!3 minutes after the payment was done i got my mount and my month! Really awesome!Thanks alot! Originally Posted by JohnathanWu Took about 15 minutes before I could get my time - supplier was AFK so I was okay with it, and was I would say pretty cheap. Overall experience (This is my first time purchasing RAF time) would have to say 5. Was able to get 6 months and a FREE month + rocket mount. Awesome deal! Thank you so much will DEFIANTLY come back for my next 6 months. Originally Posted by ArcusIsidar Vouch sold me gold Originally Posted by peer02 Good seller, good communication and very fast! Originally Posted by Atorillo 2 powerlevelings. 1 USA, 1 EU. Awesome. Faster impossible. Safe and very professional. I recommend it so far. Thanks for your service!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.