Sold WTS: EU: Paladin 85, Mage 85 + Alts + Heirlooms....

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Buy Character, 6/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Buy Character

WoW Buy Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU: Paladin 85, Mage 85 + Alts + Heirlooms. Cheapest Price. ( 1 2 3) "Hello I want to sell that account, I'am original owner, I have CD KEYS, SQ + SA, Real ID. The account have: Level 85 Worgen Mage Level 85 Human Paladin Level 60 Warlock Level 60 Rogue Level 60 Druid Level 65 DK and others alts. Level 85 Worgen Mage Details: Titles: Champion of The Frozen Wastes Starcaller Twilight Vanquisher of the Ashen Verdict of the Nightfall the Argent Champion the Hallowed the Kingslayer the Patient Feat of Strenghts: Friends in Even Higher Places WoW's 6th Anniversary Hero of the Zandalar Tribe Tripping the Rifts Deadliest Catch Green Brewfest Stein Operation: Gnomergan Zul'Gurub 1000 Stone Keeper Shards Emblematic Mounts: x-53 Touring Rocket Flying Carpet Red-Proto Drake Bronze Drake Reputation Mounts. Notable Companions Pets: Giang-Sewers Rat Sinister Squashling The Level 85 Paladin Details: -Ready for Heroics - Same achievments like Mage. Price: 150 EUROS Contact: leonte.florin@yahoo" WTS: EU: PALADIN LvL 85 (Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal Mount) Scarab Lord Title "anilla Standard Edition Burning Crusade Standard Edition Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition Cataclysm Collector's Edition Feats of Strength : Competitor's Tabard Onyxia's Lair (Level 60) Why? Because It's Red Private Spirit of Competition Tabard of the Argent Dawn Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros WoW's 4th Anniversary Collector's Edition: Frost Wyrm Whelp Scarab Lord Crashin' Thrashin' Racer The Fifth Element Vampire Hunter Master of Arms Zul'Gurub Charger Hero of the Zandalar Tribe Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker WoW's 5th Anniversary 250 Stone Keeper's Shards WoW's 6th Anniversary Collector's Edition: Lil' Deathwing I Have 4695 Achivment Points (not Many But Good) Mounts ... Not Really the Most Rares But ... i Have the Legendary Mount Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal from Scarab Lord Event Actualy Gear isnt Really Good 329 iLvL As Retribution PvP Gold in this Moment Fix 14800 Original Owner and Full Details Server is Moonglade Alliance Side Human Paladin Starting Price is 500 euro Details and Contact Method is PM but i Prefer to Contact me at deleted Becouse im Online all the Time from my iPhone . When im Not Online Here ... Contact me at E-Mail." WTS: EU: Paladin lvl 85 + Alts 135k+ Gold "Hi for sale is my account the main toon the account is a Human paladin level 85 Prot/Ret Duel Spec, main spec is prot with min level 346 and quite a few 359 epics. Gearscore with addon is 8515 ret gear is 7650. Has over 8k achievement points including 100+ mounts some of the rare mounts include, Sea Turtle, Raven Lord, Razzari Raptor, Deathcharger, Chopper, Red proto drake. Profs are max in Blacksmith/Enchanting and all secondary profs are at max including archy. Also on the account is a 85 Shaman just dinged few 346 pieces. And 85 Warrior in mainly greens and even some wotlk leveled purely by mining. Shaman has JC 518 level and 525 Alchemy. Warriors profs are herb/mining both maxed Account has just over 135k in gold earned quite a bit with the prof setup i have. Game time expires 20/02/11 realm is on terokkar not the most progressive realm best guild currently stands at 3/13HC.. personal raid standing is 5/12 normal modes within a social guild environment. Message me for any other details. Serious offers please and if required will use middleman service. Cheers" WTS: EU: Priest 394ilvl! Selling priest on eu ilvl 394 with 85 pala fullpvp(4600 resi) and pve gear 383ilvl. Pm me if you are interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.