Selling WTS: EU N&E Lvl 30 16 Champions Title says it all...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU N&E Lvl 30 16 Champions Title says it all =iSnipedodac WTS: Nothing special. 30lvl account some heroes some runes. pm me here for full info Sticky: League of Legends : Tips on Trading Safely Hi LoL Buyers Sellers Traders Hi Guys Recently there have been Quiet a Few issues with scams in the LoL Forums and i just wanted to give you guys some advice on making sure that you are making a good buy or Sell or Trade As i like this game and i would hate for this forum to become corrupted... All Around Good Practices: 1: ALWAYS POST ON THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT IF SELLING GET THEM TO PUT THERE SKYPE NAME ON THE POST! 2: ALWAYS DO A BACKGROUND CHECK - SEARCH THERE NAME UP IN THE TOP LEFT SEARCH BAR AND ON GOOGLE 3: CHECK THERE FEEDBACK - MAKE SURE THAT IT IS LEGIT - SEE IF THEY HAVE DEALT WITH REPED USERS BEFORE As a Buyer: 1: Inquire about the account, YES it my be advertised as having 90 champs and 1000 skins but get screen shots, Share screen with the seller Know what you are getting! 2: You are going to want to know if the account has been suspended or banned at any point 3: Personally I don't do any trades or buys without talking to the person that i am dealing with 4: NEVER buy services from people that are not Epic verified or pro sellers... This is a given its like letting a bum on the street access to your account and saying GL 5: Talk to them on the account in game - This lets you know that they have the account and have access to it As a Seller: 1: Be aware of your buyer scams can work both ways... (you might just lose that account that you are selling..) 2: Show the buyer what he wants to know, as you are the one selling the account to them they are BUYING IT 3: Have a Warranty set up (to back yourself and the buyer) 4: Do Your Own background Check - check rep - know who the person buying is 5: Get verified (its $10 but it shows that you are legit and whats the great loss if you are selling a account for $ Any way) 6: The...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.