Sold WTS: EU: LVL 85 warrior, PVE epic geared, 9k+...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Buy WoW Characters, 6/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buy WoW Characters

Buy WoW Characters
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU: LVL 85 warrior, PVE epic geared, 9k+ achievement pts, 100+ mounts/companions "After four years of playing, I'd like to sell my WoW account as I have other stuff to do atm. Game time runs out at 25/05. I've always been the owner. The characters are all on Talnivarr, very good pvp server, no queues, with a couple of top raiding guilds suchs as Crab People and Numen. The main char is a lvl 85 warrior, with dual spec (TG and SMF atm) 358 ilvl: 14 epics in dps gear (fury TG) + 2 x soul blades for SMF + tank set (mostly blues) A lot of old school gear (amongst others 1 Warglaive, legendary from BT) Profs: bs and jc (still have 36 tokens, also have the meta str gem). Seconday professions all maxed, I also have the legendary Dirge cooking recipe!! 9965 achievement points, incl. Cataclysmically epic, Mountain o' Mounts, Lil' Game Hunter, Loremaster, 45 exalted reps etc. 109 mounts: incl. DARK PHOENIX mount (12/12 cleared with guild), all the rep mounts (Netherwing, Orgrimmar/UC/etc, Nether Rays, Talbuks,…), Sea Turtle (rare fishing mount!!), Brewfest Kodo , Mechano Hog, Glory of icc/ulduar (10), Green Proto Drake (rare drake from the Oracles), Glory of the hero mount, Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth (the big mammoth with vendors), X-53 Touring Rocket, etc etc. 102 companions, incl Black Tabby Cat, lots of raptor Hatchlings, Magical Crawdad, some Alliance pets, Phoenix Hatchling (MgT pet), Snarly (pet fishing daily), Wind Rider Cub (not available ingame! Only via Blizz store) 34 titles: Ambassador - Assistant Professor – Associate Professor – Bane of the Fallen King – Brewmaster – Champion of the Frozen Wastes – Chef – Crusader – Elder – Flame Keeper – Guardian of Cenarius – Jenkins – Loremaster – Matron – Merrymaker – Twilight Vanquisher – of Orgrimmar – of Sen’jin – of Silvermoon – of Thunder Bluff – of the Ashen Verdict – of the Nightfall – of the Undercity – the Argent Champion – the Diplomat – the Exalted – the Explorer – the Hallowed – the Kingslayer – the Love Fool – the Noble – the Patient – the Pilgrim – the Seeker More than 25 tabards Other notable items: 11 heirlooms, Direbrew’s remote, Ironboot Flask, Orb of Deception, Darkspear Pride, Ring of the Kirin Tor, Titanium seal of Dalaran, Romantic Picnic basket, 1 x Blood of the mountain, Bindings of the windseeker (left one), Time-Lost figurine, Frenzyheart Brew, Chef’s Hat Other notable chars: Lvl 84 troll shaman: alchemy and herbalism maxed Lvl 80 belf hunter: mining maxed + engineering (450). This was a bankalt and has its own guild including 3 tabs. Lvl 80 troll priest : tailoring (476) + skinning (450) Lvl 80 belf paladin: inscription + enchanting (450) Lvl 80 tauren druid: enchanting (487) + lw (450) Lvl 68 belf warrior: mining + skinning I still have plenty of gold and mats spread out over all my chars. Pm for more details/armory etc. Price: 150 euro bids, 250 buyout" WTS: EU: 85 Hunter (363), 85 DK, 4x80+ alts (Great account and cheap) "Hello! I have the account for about 5 years now (with the feasts of streangth to proove it). The chars are on Sylvanas-PvP EU. Here it is: *85 Worgen male Hunter 361 ilvl PvE & 363 PvP. 310% Fly Speed, 20 Titles (Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Elder, Guardian of Cenarius and 17 more :P), 72 Mounts (Black War Steed, All the Netherwing Drakes, Blue Proto-Drake, Fosilized Raptor and still going for the Qiraji Battle Tank ... and many more), 36 Companions (Magic Lamp, Phoenix Hatchling and many more), 31 Exalted Reputations (allready Honored with the new Firelands). Skin & LW 525 (Epic recipes), Arch 525, First Aid 525. 6 k + achiv points ... and many more! *85 Worgen male DK 347 ilvl. 280% Fly Speed. 3xT11 tanking set. Still working on it *81 N Elf male Druid 463 Herbalism , 450 Inscription *81 N Elf male Priest 425 Enchanting, 400 Tailoring *82 Dwarf male Warrior *80 Draenei female Paladin 450 Mining, 447 Engeneering *61 N Elf Rogue, 55 Undead Warlock, 39 Goblin Shamman Please note that all chars are available for char transf, race / faction / name change. The accounts has all the 1-80 Hairlooms +1 1-85 Hariloom back. I`m the original owner and can provide everything u need regarding the account: cd-keys, SQ and SA, ID copy and everything else someone might req. The price for the acc is 210 Euro, payable only through verified PayPal. Send a message if interested. Take care! :handsdown:" WTS: EU: 85 Hunter (363), 85 DK, 4x80+ alts (Very cheap) "Hello! I have the account for about 5 years now (with the feasts of streangth to proove it). The chars are on Sylvanas-PvP EU. *85 Worgen male Hunter 361 ilvl PvE & 363 PvP. 310% Fly Speed, 20 Titles (Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Elder, Guardian of Cenarius and 17 more :P), 72 Mounts (Black War Steed, All the Netherwing Drakes, Blue Proto-Drake, Fosilized Raptor and still going for the Qiraji Battle Tank ... and many more), 36 Companions (Magic Lamp, Phoenix Hatchling and many more), 31 Exalted Reputations (allready Honored with the new Firelands). Skin & LW 525 (Epic recipes), Arch 525, First Aid 525. 6 k + achiv points ... and many more! *85 Worgen male DK 347 ilvl. 280% Fly Speed. 3xT11 tanking set. Still working on it *81 N Elf male Druid 463 Herbalism , 450 Inscription *81 N Elf male Priest 425 Enchanting, 400 Tailoring *82 Dwarf male Warrior *80 Draenei female Paladin 450 Mining, 447 Engeneering *61 N Elf Rogue, 55 Undead Warlock, 39 Goblin Shamman Please note that all chars are available for char transf, race / faction / name change. The accounts has all the 1-80 Hairlooms +1 1-85 Hariloom back. I`m the original owner and can provide everything u need regarding the account: cd-keys, SQ and SA, ID copy and everything else someone might req. Send a message if interested, with your offer if possible. Thank you and take care!" WTS: EU: WOW PRIEST 85 Rougue 80 DK 80 LOK 73 "Hello i am selling blizzard account: WOW + WARCRAFT III + FROZEN DRONE Whats in ? : Every wow expansions Main Char: Priest Lvl 85 Server Grim Batol Gear Azul Epico lvl 85 e 1 or 2 archeologie epics 2500 Gold alchemy 475 Archeology 475 Guild Momentum Alts: 2 secound alt. Rougue lvl 80 ( like 4k achives ) ( old Main char BC ) Walock Lvl 73 Death Knight 80 Tank Full epic Paladin lvl 63 The account also have WARCRAFT III And Frozen Drone I am the Account Owner i have password, Secret Anwser, everything! The Price is Negociable, Send me PM Or email me at: pepelol@hotmail"

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.