WTS: EU: Battle.net account with lvl 85 PALADIN & lvl 80 Druid + Starcraft 2

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS eu wow battle.net account with lvl 85 paladin and lvl 80 druid. Also Starcraft 2 is linked to this battle net account so it will be sold together with wow account.

85 Paladin:
    Item level 352 (4 Vicious, 2 bloodied, rest bloodthirsty). Thats 3,3k resilience.
    10k gold
    Proffessions: Engineering 475, Mining 500
    Female Draenei
    Transferrable.

80 Druid:
    Male Nightelf
    Professions: Leatherworking 510 (if u want i can tell u how i make about 3k+ a week just on auction house), Skinning 524.

what else... The starcraft 2 game has no monthly fees. Its a good game and I probably would not sell it if there was a way to unhook it from my battle.net account.

the price: 150 EUR + middleman service. There is 3 weeks of payed playtime left. I am the first owner of the account so I have not sold an account before. Thats why I want to use a middleman service. If you insist on not using the middleman then we have to come up with a safe way for me to do this. I dont want any scammer taking my account.

pm me and we can set up a phonecall or skype or email or whatever u want.

All the best!

toorik

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.