WTS EU Aion Collectors Edition Account - 25 Asmodian Glad + More

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Quitting the game so no longer have any use of the account. Current characters include 25 Glad and 10 Sorcerer and a 1 Scout that I made in the pre-selection, All Asmodians on EU server Castor, obviously characters can be deleted or kept and new characters can be made on any of the other EU servers. The Gladiator has 460k Kinah and 4 extra bag slots (total of 7 slots = 63 spaces) The warehouse has some slot upgrades too with 56 spaces. On the Glad and Sorc there are quite afew items, crafting, armor etc, which you can share between any characters on the server using the Account warehouse. This is the Collectors Edition so ANY character on this account, new or old has access to those extra items, including Armor, special emotes, dyes (for your armor) and a item that increases your XP gained by 20% for a hour, every character you make will be able to get 5 of these. The Gladiator still has his 5 and the Sorc actually has 10! Gathering and Crafting. Gladiator - To buy the Collectors Edition for me it was £45, ive just checked on the Aion site and can no longer see the Collectors Edition on sale. I am asking for £35, which is the price for the normal account, but you get all the bits from the Collectors Edition plus the toons on the account already and all the items and Kinah(gold). Prefer Paypal. Not looking to trade. Any questions just ask. Post before contact. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.