WTS: EU: 85 Priest, 3 80 alts and a 70 Twink.

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I haven't had the time to play wow anymore as it's too time consumin for me.

I'm selling an account containing the following characters;

-Level 85 priest (with onyxian drake)
    .mywowarmory/profile.php?id=254764

-Level 81 Rogue (with glaives and lots of cool armor)
    .mywowarmory/profile.php?id=254767

-Level 80 War (with crusader equipment, shattered sun tabard)
    .mywowarmory/profile.php?id=254769

-Level 81 Shaman (BIS gear for 80, mostly ilevel 264/272, has the ulduar drake from 10 man hard mode)
    .mywowarmory/profile.php?id=254765

-Level 70 Twink mage with BIS gear (only needs trinket and it is complete, does 7k bursts/1.2 sec cast)
    .mywowarmory/profile.php?id=254766

I want to state that ALL of these characters have epic flying and two of them have 310% epic flying. The majority are well played, gathered and equiped characters with some unobtainable items.

If you think thats not enough this account contains a GREAT deal of heirlooms, the full leather set accompanied with two daggers (15+ agi on both), a druid feral mace (25+ agi) and a sword with an op proc (crusader). Also there is a cloth spirit set with enchants, accompanied by the DPS staff with 30 sp. There is also an axe for leveling warriors with crusader and a Bow for leveling hunters. Additionally, there are two one hand maces for rogues/shamans/tanks to use, both with 15+ agi. Finally there is two trinkets, one intellect and the other haste. I can stress again, these are all heirloom and will take you forever to get.The account also contains a vast majority of alts and here is a list of them.

- 67 lock
    - 50 druid
    - 42 paladin
    - 35 paladin
    - 56 mage
    - 19 warrior (Twink)
    - 30 hunter (ex-twink)
    - 22 mage
    - 20 mage
    - 20 hunter
    The account has around 30k across all characters, mostly because I sold most of it but there is still some left over and most which is situated on Outland. But I can assure you I havent double checked, theres probably more since I have a bank alt with around 10k gold in mats.

Also there is a lot of rare items that are unobtainabe, some pets and some mounts which are around my characters. There are even some TCG items like tabards which are on the rogue and 19 warrior. Also the Battle.net account will be included with a Full version of Starcraft 2 Limited edition, granting access to the ingame pet and of course starcraft 2.

Payment:

A Payment will be negotiated.
    I want this to be paid via purchasing me a product over the internet.
    You can contact me via;
    Email: Thestefmiester@hotmail

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.