Sold WTS: EU: 4x 85 1x 80 cheap "Selling my world of...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Buy WoW Characters, 6/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buy WoW Characters

Buy WoW Characters
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU: 4x 85 1x 80 cheap "Selling my world of warcraft account contains 85 warrior/priest/mage/dk and a 80 pala 2 of the characters have the X rocket 2 seater flying mount mage and warrior warrior has around 3 epics rest are HC blues for tanking around 148k unbuffed does have some DPS gear almost capped in blacksmithing and capped in mining mage has mainly HC blues and a few random blues capped alchemy and herbs great money making toon priest mainly blue items almost capped tailoring DK mainly HC blues for DPS alt paladin level 80 mage has 310% flying war 280% DK 280% priest 280% The account has just become inactive and i have no intention of resubscribing I only want 100 euro for the account this account was made when WoW was 1st released just incase they add veteran rewards PM me for more details thx." WTS: EU: 4x 85 wow account cheap "Hello, I've not played my wow account since ZG patch was released, due to third baby due soon, I'm not going to return. 85 Druid ilvl 357ish Healer 85 Priest ilvl 350ish Healer 85 Paladin ilvl 355ish Healer 85 Mage ilvl 350ish Some gear can be improved out of ZG and ZA and this is reflected in the price. Some Rare mounts and I've bought like 3 of the pets off Blizz store. I have no photo ID so this is also reflected in the price, due to be partially sighted and to poor to fly! Looking for £100, PM Me. Money via paypal, or cash if you live in scotland and local." WTS: EU: 5 level 85's [Wooly White Rhino] & more WTS: EU: 5 x 85 WTS: EU: account. Druid, hunter, Druid, shaman and DK.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.