Selling WTS: EQ1 P1999 LVL 40 Enchanter Level 40 enchanter...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EQ1 P1999 LVL 40 Enchanter Level 40 enchanter prolly 10 - 15k worth of chanter gear on him , and lvl 10 SK twink with 10k worth of gear on him as well, third account sold on here so easy to deal with PM me offers please. Thanks WTS: EQ1 EQ Account Luclin Server 85 Monk Level 85 Monk. 1Kish AAs Full T5 SoD Visible with T1 Raid Chest. Here is the link to the magelo - eq.magelo/profile/1360670 SoD Raid Weapons: Primary: Flesh Scourge Secondary: Corpse Hook Around 33k HP 3.9k AC buffed Has AoN, Spectre, + other illusions. Has bag to summon dreadstones. Almost done with Epic 1.5 I am the original owner of this character. I am selling because I don't play anymore WTS: EQ1 Level 90 Berserker Level 90 Berserker for sale. Currently on Povar server. Full t4 gear. Stats can be seen at eqplayers.station.sony/li...4560&resize=no Currently the 28th ranked Zerker on Povar for HP and 26th for AC. 2,066 AA, almost at max offensive AA, with several defensive as well. I have parsed him at around 20k full burn which isn't too bad for non raid weapons and gear. I am going to school and working full time as well as newly engaged so I don't have time to play anymore. There are also several alts on this account. 2-3 on Povar ranging from lvl 5-40 or so, and also 5-6 on Drinal ranging from 5-58 or so. The account has 6 years worth of Vet rewards. All serious offers will be considered. WTS: EQ1 WTT 90 Rogue Level 90 Vah Shir Rogue. 47147/5433 unbuffed 2263k aa In mostly tower visibles (T4 replacements in inventory if you prefer) and T4 off pieces Shadow Wardens Rapier and Adamantine Spellblade. ( +8 and +6 dmg augs) Haste gloves, 16 overhaste clicky, Bridle of Flying Imperial Sokokar, 1 second cast shrink clicky Max posion trophy WTT for a SK, Warrior, Pally. WTT: EQ1 90 Rogue Level 90 Vah Shir Rogue. 47147/5433 unbuffed 2263k aa In mostly tower visibles (T4 replacements in inventory if you prefer) and T4 off pieces Shadow Wardens Rapier and Adamantine...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.