Sold WTS: EQ1 Multiple accounts/Characters Account #1...

Discussion in 'EverQuest 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ2 Account' started by EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ2 Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EQ1 Multiple accounts/Characters Account #1 SOLD Account #2 SOLD Account #3 SOLD Account #4 SOLD Account #5 SOLD Account #6 89 zerker no real gear 500 AAs Account #7 90 Zerker FV group gear max AAs has raid tier 4 2h 90 ranger 3k AAs on xegony group gear 90 mage no real AAs several 80-86 alts sk, necro, monk, warrior, rogue. PM any offers to me. WTT: Ret/Holy Paladin.Vanity character. Original Amani War Bear. Lots of Titles. FOR EQ2 Whats up guys, I am very possibly looking to trade my paladin that I have put so much time into. The game is starting to highly bore me and I am looking to change it up. My paladin has 4/5 Ruthless for Ret including the weapon. Can get the 5th piece of the set today after a few games. Also for Ret PvE I have a 361 iLvL. Holy PvE consist of a 362 iLvL. Haven't valor or conquest capped for the week. RBG rating of 1670. Tons of titles/vanity on the account. Including 5/8 T6. Champion the Naaru title, Knight and all the prior pvp titles, The Immortal and much more. Lots of mounts and random trinkets to keep yourself occupied. Also a 81 warrior on the account. Really looking to go to everquest, contact me with your offer. Not too picky. Hit me up. Aim: MrDarce123 Wtt sick eq2 accnt for wow TITLE SAYS IT DNT KNO **** TON BOUT IT FRIEND GAVE ME ACCNT SO YEAH 80 shadowknight EverQuest II Sentinel's Fate - Massively Multiplayer Role-Playing Game 86 Coercer EverQuest II Sentinel's Fate - Massively Multiplayer Role-Playing Game hit me up 949 517 8189 -magicviperrr -jdiaz621 WTS: 2 EQ 1 Accounts 90 Bard and 90 Monk(3K AA) First Account 90 Monk - Monk has: 1.Full AC Augs 2.Full HoT T4 Group Gear(Including two Hand 2 Hand Weapons, and a 2 Hander) 3. 85 Rogue alt 4. Multiple lower level alts. 50+ 5. >>>>3.2K AA's!p>

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.