Selling WTS: Engineer 80lvl; 100% map, 28 HoM pts (1000...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 4/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Engineer 80lvl; 100% map, 28 HoM pts (1000 rubles) 04/01/2013, 12:21 And on account has pumped your cooking profession (of hunger you never die), in a bag about 10g, a lot of different resources to help you build a house, find a wife and children to do .. but in general, anything! character dressed in a full-exotic, has a cool nickname, 1400 achiv points and almost 11 rank in PvP. Tru nogebatel! Oh, and zalinkovan GW1 account on which 28 points. then certain things can still be done about it in GW1 and more points will be) Also, bought 2 .. or 3 slots for bags, I do not remember for all the wealth I ask 1100r. Payment Qiwi. Guarantor for your account. After receiving the money you throw off a screenshot of an email with the number of purchases and the key (did preorder on ofsayte), change e-mail to your own. pict: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/633/gw176l.jpg selling for 1000! Also, selling origin account with BF3 (not award), ME3, Syndicate.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.