WTS Elyos Gladiator 55 on Perento

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi all, I want to sell my account containing: - lvl 55 Elyos Gladiator - lvl 30 Elyos Templar - lvl 30 Elyos Ranger The Elyos Gladiator has: - set Miragent Plate +1 (white dyed) full green manastones Attack+5&Crit+15 - Miragent Spear +7 combined with Elite Abyss Spear lvl30 full green manastones Attack+5&Accurary+23 with Paralyze Godstone - Abyss jewerely set lvl50 - Lakhane hat remodelled with balic skin (about 20m kinah of value for the skin) - Anuhart Duals set - Anuhart Gladiator Plate Gloves/Boots/Pants - Anuhart Spear - Abyss Elite lvl40 set with some green lvl50 manastones, some parts are enchanted to +7/8 and all the set is remodelled with the lvl48 Expert Orichalcum set (all critted parts for a value of 40m kinah) - 50 tokens Wings of daily quest - 44 Platinum Medals - all stigma slots - about 50k AP on the char - great amount of scrool/potions/foods - Veteran reward at 13° month I can also give you all the account info, the char history (I've been the leader of the first Elyos legion of Gorgos), some screens, all the key cards I used for the account (I can give you also the mail with the code received when I bought the account). I'll give you also my Aion Magazine address. Payment only by bank trade or Paypal, contact me for offers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.