[WTS] Dirtpetit's middle man service!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

◆◆ Dirtpetit's Service - Fast, Cheap and Safe ◆◆ I'm currently offering a service through PayPal. Why use a ? Lets say you're going to trade with a new user without any reputation what so ever, you really want the trade but you're not sure if he's going to screw you over or not. Use a ! You will give me the money (His money), he will give me the goods (Yours), I will check if both of them are ok and then give it out to the right person. Ehm, that's confusing bro. Alright, let me make it very clear. You're person A, the guy you're going to trade with is person B and I'm person C. Person A and B agreed to trade a WoW account for 30 USD. A is the buyer and B is the seller. Person A gives person C (Me) the money. Person B gives person C (Me) the account. Person C gives person A the account and person B the money. The price 5 USD if the total sum traded is between 1-50 USD 10 USD if the total sum traded is between 50-100 USD 20 USD if the total sum traded is between 100-200 USD 25 USD if the total sum traded is between 200-1000 USD 30 USD if the total sum traded is over 1000 USD How can I trust you? You can't. But I can provide you with my facebook, phone number, , battle id, steam and more, just to make you feel more safe about this. I'm a long time lurker (Since 2007) and I just registered to OC. I've been selling powerleveling, unbann services and also bought goods from other members, so far I got 100% positive feedback from my customers. Contact : Dirtpetit PM me here

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.