WTS: Diamond Player- Cheap, Fast Elo Boost.

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi, i'm a diamond player. I was diamond in s2, and currently diamond in s3. Reason for why i'm doing free elo boost. -Im offering free elo boost for vouches. I need vouches to expand my Boosting services and earn trust of people. How i work, What i play. -I work really fast, i play ADC most of the time, sometimes top, so as long as you have some kinda of ADC, and of course ad runes. It'll take me around 2 days or less, to get Gold. Depends on how much Points you get for each ranked game. I Boosted a Guy that only gets 4 points a game, I still got him to his Division, just took a really long time. Prices The first few customers will get a #. Price may very depending on how much lp you receive for each ranked game. ----------------------- Bronze-Gold= $20 Gold-Diamond= $$, We'll discuss prices if interested.( PayPal) ----------------------- Trust issues: -If you don't trust me, I'll Provide Pictures of my main, and Pictures of a current client i'm done boosting, with his permission. Also Don't even think about me scamming your account, First I Have my own account. Second, If your the original owner of your account, and know your original information,you can recall the account in less then 3 days. By submitting a ticket to Riot. If you are interested then, My is: *removed* Proof/Evidence:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.