WTS: DIABLO 3 HARDCORE ONLY POWERLEVELING l TWV+ 130 l FIVE YEARS VETERAN SAFE & TRUSTED!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Greetings Nephalem, After over five years of wow powerleveling and going deep in the hardcore world of Diablo 3. I am now offering Diablo 3 Hardcore Powerleveling!!!! Level Ranges are as Follows: HARDCORE ONLY 1-10 AT LEAST 50,000 GOLD GUARANTEED! 1 DAY 1-20 AT LEAST 100,000 GOLD GUARANTEED! 1 DAY 1-30 AT LEAST 200,000 GOLD GUARANTEED! 1 DAY 1-40 AT LEAST 500,000 GOLD GUARANTEED! 1 DAY 1-50 AT LEAST 1MILLION GOLD GUARANTEED! 1 DAY 1-60 AT LEAST 1.5 MILLION GOLD GUARANTEED! 2-3 DAYS YOU KEEP ALL GOLD WHILE BEING LEVELED! AS WELL AS ANY FUTURE HARDCORE ADVICE NEEDED! I can accommodate any level range character in between if you have already started with a gold guarantee included, your already created character is 100% guaranteed with a 100% money back guarantee that you WILL NOT DIE during my powerleveling service. Your authenticator must be disabled during this service. Price match guarantee only for forum experienced and repped Hardcore American Levelers! All Classes Welcome! You must post here first and send me a PM before contacting me on AIM to get a response! Prices Discussed Over AIM. TWV/ # 25% Payment Methods: Western Union Moneygram Paypal - Users must have 1 year status, be /TWV and 10% or greater of my rep (13) to use paypal verified. NO EXCPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Regardless if you are verified you MUST meet all 3 criteria. You agree to cover any fees by any payment method agreed upon. ALL post terms are binding. -J.P. __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________ Terms & Conditions Leveling is 100% done by hand and NEVER botted. The person that is leveling your account is located in USA (KANSAS) only If the account gets permanent banned during leveling, you will be compensate full refund of powerleveling purchase, email will need to be provided for type of ban proof. You are responsible for your hardcore character after the leveling is completed. Play carefully as your hardcore character once dead, is no longer able to be signed into, although your stashed items and gold remain available to you. There will be NO compensation of account value. Account compensation disclaimer can be found in my signature.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.