[WTS] Dex 4x

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Items list: WTS Baium x2 WTS Antharas x1 WTS Frintezza x2 WTS Zaken x2 1 left WTS Queen Ant x2 WTS full Vorpal Set + attributes (details if you pm ** ) WTS more items from s84 going down to s80, just PM and ask WTS Clan Hall Top Grade in major communication town, one of the best CHs in the game (details if you pm ** ) Chars list: Phoenix Knight 85 - Swordmuse 80 - Warlock 80 - Warlord 80 - Male - [full protections/full skilled] *name already changed, just need to log and get hero status (back) Doomcryer 80 noblesse [buffbot with lol gears for obvious reasons] - Female - *char unkown to the public Feel free to offer for the Items separately rf for the char naked, as much as you need. I live in Bucharest, my e-mail address is: aureliacostea47@ and if you need my mobile phone number just e-mail or PM here on the forum. I will check it daily, no scam no tricks, i sold here before (couldn't recover lost ID/psw) and i need money fast. **i don't give accurate details in public, for my safety and for yours. P.S. I lost track of the prices, so gently come with an offer already made. Thanks! EDIT: wow, 1 day and already sold out almost everything. Thank you guys, keep it up!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.