[WTS] Conta SWTOR Active (350 $)

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR, 4/24/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR

SWTOR
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi everyone, I am selling my SWTOR account. I got invited earlier last week. This account has been activated/played on and there are characters on the account (which can be easily deleted). I live in Canada, but the account can go to anyone in the United States. I can and will explain more about this in any PMs I get that are interested in the account, I am sure it won't be a problem. I will provide screenshots to back up everything I say and prove that I have access to the beta. I will be on all day and check my messages frequently so that anyone interested can have a quick and smooth purchase. I am PayPal verified, and it would be awesome if the buyer was as well. In the case anything bad happens, I will also offer a refund. ---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 04:24 PM ---------- Woops, put the wrong price in the title, I meant to drop it to 300$. The beta group I am in has no end-date and they want us to complete the storyline for at least one character (ala 50) so this phase is expected to last at least for a while, likely until Launch. ---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 05:25 PM ---------- Dropping price to $250. I want to get my graphics card really bad! Will respond quickly to PM's and will answer and provide any information you want. ---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 08:08 PM ---------- Still available as of 8:00 Central. Still here and will answer any PMs ASAP.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.