WTS Cleric lvl55 details inside ( 1 2)

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

my main char is a cleric lvl55; in account i have like 150mil of mats and money in total. cleric has high crafting and gathering skills same for the ranger which is almost a "main". i have armor and weaponsmithing on cleric, hand and alchemy on ranger. my account has also 15month rewards cleric has 150k of ap items + other aps on char. in this account u will find also gw full expansion. here some screens of gear: this was my main now my alts first one is a glad lvl40: now the ranger lvl40: i have also 2/5 parts of stormwing set + the shield as u can see from the screenshot mhhhhh the flash set has the skin of udas leather set and i put some screens of my cleric too: oh i almost forgot to say that im on elyos side on telemachus but the server doesnt matter a lot cauz soon there will be payment transfer. buy out for 250€ pm me or make a offer here if diffrent from the buy out, waiting for ur offers! ask any question here or in pm ps: got also abyss lvl55 casting cloth gloves

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.