WTS: cleric 55, sorcer 55 (asmo, perento) (only60eur)

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I sell a account with a cleric 55 and sorcer 55 cleric: 3 storming set (chain: gloves, shoes and tunic) full 40 elite (put all mr) storming shield divine coliseum champion's shield (with mr) a gloves coliseum orange with cast speed (need for healer) pacification warhammer +9 expert aether tapping (399) expert armosmithing (433) she has the silence godstone (which star office quest) many consumable some ap item all ap stigma (healer and dps) sorcer: full elite 30 (some item +10) fine accessory pve and pvp lannok tome master alchemy 503 with many design in warehouse they have many different item, how you can see pay with paypal, how offer me 60eur, will take it i have the pass of ncsoft and aion account, pin and secret question account reward 14months some screen: ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ion0000bt.jpg/ ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ion0001bp.jpg/ ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ion0003ai.jpg/ ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ion0004oh.jpg/ ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ion0005hv.jpg/ ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ion0012db.jpg/

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.